ideal high with RC

donkaz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
What's the best RC mix for you?
Today i started smoking 50mg meph then after 1 hour 20mg of aphp snorted and 10mg smoked after 20 mins 50mg NEP and 20mg smoked after 1 hour again NEP and so I statted talking for 6 hours like a radio :) then to close the session 1mg etizolam and smoked 10mg meph and a glass of wine after 30mins other 2mg etizolam and 2 drinks

donkaz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Forgot to say i vantaggi still sleep after 12 hours, feeling good, video music utube on TV must be the TV i have to turn off. What a fun but tired now. Nite

donkaz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Cant sleep, 3,2,1
Sleep now!!!. Sure. 3,2,1 i said unplug!! Neither, any idea? :) Keep on swing

donkaz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Smoking meph is like be drunk but drinking it can quit smoking awake, is just for me?

HEISENBERG

administrator
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Today i started smoking 50mg meph
donkazMephedrone?
Never smoke mephedrone, it's useless.
Mephedrone is taken either intranasally/orally or intravenously.

donkaz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Mephedrone?
Never smoke mephedrone, it's useless.
Mephedrone is taken either intranasally/orally or intravenously.
HEISENBERGI see changes chemically smoked and burns, probably i was just messing up that night. I banned the iv a life ago. sniffing better not for my poor nari, neither could think by ass so the only good way left is drink. i have a vape 85% hhcpo but is almost impossible to smoke.. choke hazard. How could I convert 2ml of hhcpo in something usefull? Is good for sleep i dont want trash it

Reactions: vis

donkaz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I see changes chemically smoked and burns, probably i was just messing up that night. I banned the iv a life ago. sniffing better not for my poor nari, neither could think by ass so the only good way left is drink. i have a vape 85% hhcpo but is almost impossible to smoke.. choke hazard. How could I convert 2ml of hhcpo in something usefull? Is good for sleep i dont want trash it
donkazLook that I copyed badly the conversation key labeled donkaz 2

jandoe

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
alcohol and benzos to come down all this stimuilation self administered , seem like a bad idea long way , read about alzheimers..

Reactions: vis

Paracelsus

Addictionist
Reaction score
alcohol and benzos to come down all this stimuilation self administered , seem like a bad idea long way , read about alzheimers..
jandoeThe theoretical "long way" always ends in the same way. It is useless to build any practical advice based on this approach.

jandoe

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
The theoretical "long way" always ends in the same way. It is useless to build any practical advice based on this approach.
Paracelsusyou get alzheimers and you die ? hmmm this first point i think i would argue about.

Paracelsus

Addictionist
Reaction score
you get alzheimers and you die ? hmmm this first point i think i would argue about.
jandoeI do not argue with the risks of developing Alzheimer's or other undesirable consequences that may arise from such combinations. However, the fact is that a particular person may need to alleviate their serious condition here and now. And theorizing about the possible consequences will definitely not help in that case.

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect