How You Can Be Scammed

HEISENBERG

administrator
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
The main goal of any scammer is to get your money via bypassing BB Escrow service. Remember that scammers are very creative and find millions reasons to convince you to skip escrow.

Very often, fraudsters use the following arguments:
1. The bitcoin exchange rate scares me, let's have a half your payment me directly and the other half through the escrow.
2. I don't work through escrow, I was cheated there. I don't advise you too.
3. I make tens of thousands of dollars worth of deals every day. I'm not going to mess around with your 100$ in escrow. Either order without escrow or don't even waste my time.
4. Look at my reviews, it makes no sense for me to scam you. I'm honest person here!

Supplement with your options in the comment section, dear forum members.

Last edited by a moderator:

osmanik

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I'll go through escrow

Alice.Saibain

Buying through escrow
New seller
Reaction score
Deals
I always recommend clients to buy through escrow, but some clients are even more concerned about losing money by using escrow than I am.😂

The-Hive

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
It’s a shame ther isn’t a middle man that gets the product befor the buyer just to 100% check what was send..

like a escrow holding centre sellers send items to the centre so they can check exactly what it is befor sending it to the buyer that way both party’s would be happier…

G.Patton

Expert
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
It’s a shame ther isn’t a middle man that gets the product befor the buyer just to 100% check what was send..

like a escrow holding centre sellers send items to the centre so they can check exactly what it is befor sending it to the buyer that way both party’s would be happier…
The-Hive
You're talking about resale. It's already invented. BB Forum team works to invite businesses in drug sphere and make comfortable, anonymous, and reliable
environment for all sides. Unfortunately, it can't appear instantly everywhere, it's huge task which takes participation of many entrepreneurs around the globe.
-Rome wasn't built in a day (с)

The-Hive

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You're talking about resale. It's already invented. BB Forum team works to invite businesses in drug sphere and make comfortable, anonymous, and reliable
environment for all sides. Unfortunately, it can't appear instantly everywhere, it's huge task which takes participation of many entrepreneurs around the globe.
-Rome wasn't built in a day (с)
G.PattonAll you need is a couple of members of BB team who are willing to accept items from suppliers. That way there wouldn’t be any deals outside of escrow. Let’s say I ordered something from China 5 kg of PMK. I don’t have no laboratory equipment to test the product, the quality or even what the actual product is from that supplier so if we had a holding centre where the seller sends the item to the centre, so they can check everything is what the seller is saying is before it sent to the buyer. Then send to the buyer once testing a been done. both parties pay delivery aswell. The seller pays the delivery to the centre, then the buyer pays the delivery from the centre all deals can be made through escrow 100% safer that way buyers won’t file complaints or label sellers scammers because it’s oready been tested/checked by BB team

litioned

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
All you need is a couple of members of BB team who are willing to accept items from suppliers. That way there wouldn’t be any deals outside of escrow. Let’s say I ordered something from China 5 kg of PMK. I don’t have no laboratory equipment to test the product, the quality or even what the actual product is from that supplier so if we had a holding centre where the seller sends the item to the centre, so they can check everything is what the seller is saying is before it sent to the buyer. Then send to the buyer once testing a been done. both parties pay delivery aswell. The seller pays the delivery to the centre, then the buyer pays the delivery from the centre all deals can be made through escrow 100% safer that way buyers won’t file complaints or label sellers scammers because it’s oready been tested/checked by BB team
The-HiveAbsolutely agree with most people can't test whats get so we must aim and develop options to test-reagents for most demanding chems
See situation orded meth received smoked junkie brain immediately jump on dopamine ejection and you click deal was ok but what you been missfired by brain?
Think or even when you get supposed be meth and you think it's not how judges can do objectively find truth ?

How many buyers are peoplez who lie that getting bad products and having real and good I think none .
As we says here our customer our master

Mtt123456

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I must be very silly, but how do I top up my account on here? All the addresses given when I try to put Bitcoin on my account are invalid on Coinbase. So I won't be able to transfer.

The-Hive

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I must be very silly, but how do I top up my account on here? All the addresses given when I try to put Bitcoin on my account are invalid on Coinbase. So I won't be able to transfer.
Mtt123456Look on @HEISENBERG profile there’s a Troubleshooting and how to add funds to your wallet

View previous replies…

Mtt123456

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
The 100% problem is that there are spaces before or after the wallet address when copying the address.
HEISENBERGThank you very much, I saw your reply in another post and I checked and you were 100% right! So I deleted the spaces and it worked like a charm!
Cheers!

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect